Hello and I hope you are well and having a great week.
I am here to add some ‘excitement’ to your daily routine and present a really fabulous opportunity to work internationally in a sun drenched location amongst an awesome team and company.
Thanks for looking, here are the details to share. Happy reading:
- Role: Restaurant Managers – I am recruiting for:
- A Restaurant Manager for an Asian Sushi themed restaurant
- A Restaurant Manager for an Italian themed restaurant
- A Restaurant Manager for an Mediterranean themed restaurant
- A Dutch Restaurant Manager
- A Belgian Restaurant Manager
- Company: A 5* Mega Resort Complex
- Location: The Caribbean!
- Salary: $47,400US package – Base salary of $33,000US & accommodations allowance of $14,400US
- Tax: Taxed at local rate (more details on application)
- Gratuity: Yes, circa $400US per month too (not guaranteed)
- Start date: The work permit could take up to 3 months to get
- Website: On application – it’s FABULOUS!
- Reporting to: The Food and Beverage Manager
- Required: Visa – support from the host company
- Required: You are an ITALIAN restaurant manager or MEDITERRANEAN restaurant manager or DUTCH restaurant manager or BELGIAN restaurant manager or ASIAN sushi restaurant manager
- Required: You have worked in Europe as a Restaurant Manager
- Flights: Provided by the host company to the property and at the end of your contract – you are required to fund flights during your vacation
- Vacation: 2 weeks per year – to be taken after circa 1 year of being with the company (let’s talk about this)
- Working: 6 of 7 days per week (please see below thanks)
- Health Care: Provided after 3 months of working with the company
- Contract: 2 year contract
- Required: Visa – support from the host company which takes about 6 – 8 weeks to process
- You: Would need to have education certificates and references and recommendation letters attested when the time is right
The Exceptional Resort
Our partner is a very large umbrella company with a plethora of gorgeous resorts in the Caribbean. These vacation destinations are exceptionally salubrious for the guests and residents whom stay. You might have seen them advertised on the television sometime showing fabulous turquoise blue seas, and stunning white beaches where singles, families, lovers and more rest and recharge whilst enjoying sumptuous food and beverage experiences. Some might decide to have their weddings or special occasions at the resort offering life long memories.
The properties offer extravagant opportunities including many delicious restaurants, pizzerias, snack bars, banquets, grill locations, private dinners, conferences, pubs, cocktail bars and dining outlets. There is golf, pampering opportunities at spas and activities to fill the time. Scuba diving, snorkelling, water skiing or just lounging on the hot beach with a cool cocktail in hand. Just imagine! Whether the guest is staying in the hotel or one of the fabulous villas, they will enjoy a vacation of a life time…and of course want to come back time and again.
The Exceptional Role
Working amongst a team of internationals, with a high percentage of local work-force, you will be able to lead, motivate and guide your colleagues to ensure service excellence for the guests within the relevant themed restaurant. You will need to have a patient approach to lighting the fire within the team (rather than underneath them) to promote timeliness and high attention to detail. Working in a fabulous restaurant arena offering high quality dining and more, you will be accountable for a team of over 100+ offering service excellence to the US, European and international guests.
Working 6 days of 7, and usually long hours too, there will be a focus on hygiene, cleanliness and supporting the operation with drive and vigour. Coordinating with the chef team and reporting to the Assistant F&B Manager and F&B Manager, you will be overseeing the entire restaurant facility including the stewarding operation and have the talent to multi-task and flutter from location to location in the resort if required ensuring there is effective ‘check-up’ in each food operation outlet. You will be ‘hot’ on food and beverage costs ensuring the GP’s are appropriately managed. You eye will be keen on looking for ways to cut wastage and enhance revenue generation in the resort too. Working in a hot and humid arena, there will be challenges, stress and demands on a daily basis. This just adds to the excitement of the role and adventure.
You The Brilliant Professional
YOU WILL HAVE WORKED AS A RESTAURANT MANAGER IN A EUROPEAN RESTAURANT
YOU WILL BE EITHER and ITALIAN restaurant manager, a BELGIAN restaurant manager, a DUTCH restaurant manager, an ASIAN sushi restaurant manager or MEDITERRANEAN restaurant manager.
You will be able to work long hours for 6 days a week (sometimes 7 if the business operation requires). Your experience will be from leading large teams in the restaurant operation and you will most likely currently be an Restaurant Manager from a large hotel or operation already. You will have worked in a European hotel / resort / function previously too. This is stepping into a massive function so you will have already worked in a large multi-site outlet function which is clearly evidenced in your resume / CV. You could come from a cruise line background where you have been in the position of Maître D’, Restaurant Manager, Dining Room Manager or similar. You could be currently working in a large hotel or theme park with many quality restaurant outlets. You will be very savvy in hygiene, HACCP, perhaps USPH or similar cleanliness regulations. Able to work in very warm climates, you will enjoy adventure, change, adaptation and realising the best guest service experiences possible. You will be a keen ‘trainer’ and a professional whom is able to share a message effectively and clearly. You will happily be a company ambassador and able to talk in front of a large room to share a morning meeting or able to facilitate a session on ‘Guest Service’ with PowerPoint or the like. You will be well presented and sharp in mind. Your energy will be exciting and your passion to grow into the F&B Manager role (when the time is right) will be evident. Your hard working drive will be infectious…is this you?
If you think you are the perfect match for this awesome job, please PRESS APPLY and send your professional CV through to me. Thank you.
Please kindly note:
Due to the volume of applications, if you aren’t contacted within 72 hours of your submission, sadly this would infer you have been unsuccessful with your application on this occasion – Sorry. However, please review our company website to check out whether we have any other matching roles, and connect to our company on Linked In to be kept in the loop for the new opportunities – thanks. Good luck with your application!
Sending good wishes to you. Stay safe and well.
Best wishes, Russ and the Excite Recruitment Team
Russ at ExciteRecruitment.com
+44 (0) 7 888 999 091