- Location: Caribbean!, International
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: USD $40,000.00 – USD$48,000.00 per year
Italian Sous Chef – 5* Resort in the Caribbean!
We currently have a fantastic 5* Resort in the Caribbean looking for Italian Sous Chefs to join their team.
Responsible for managing the Italian restaurant within the resort
Part of a large Resort Group.
• Italian Sous Chef
• Salary – Approx. – USD $40,000.00 – USD$48,000.00 per year
• Housing Allowance
• Plus gratuity share
• 2 year contract
• Flights paid by the company
• Assistance with work permit
• Start date asap
• Taxed at a local rate
The Exceptional Resort:
Our partner is a very large umbrella company with a plethora of gorgeous resorts in the Caribbean. These vacation destinations are exceptionally salubrious for the guests and residents whom stay. You might have seen them advertised on the television sometime showing fabulous turquoise blue seas, and stunning white beaches where singles, families, lovers and more rest and recharge whilst enjoying sumptuous food and beverage experiences. Some might decide to have their weddings or special occasions at the resort offering life long memories.
The properties offer extravagant opportunities including many delicious restaurants, pizzerias, snack bars, banquets, grill locations, private dinners, conferences, pubs, cocktail bars and dining outlets. There is golf, pampering opportunities at spas and activities to fill the time. Scuba diving, snorkelling, water skiing or just lounging on the hot beach with a cool cocktail in hand. Just imagine! Whether the guest is staying in the hotel or one of the fabulous villas, they will enjoy a vacation of a life time…and of course want to come back time and again.
• 2 – 3 years experience in a 4* / 5* Hotel / Resort / Restaurant or 4* / 5* Cruise Ship as an Italian Sous Chef / Italian Chef
• You will need to have excellent knowledge of Italian cuisine and high volume operations, managing a team of Chefs
• Overseas resort experience in remote tropical climates / resorts / Cruise Lines
• Must have strong management and leadership skills. Hands on, creative Chef required.
Responsible for managing the Italian Restaurant within the resort
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role,
Please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free?
Please ensure all required fields are correctly filled in for your application to be received. Excite Recruitment will respond to confirm your CV/Resume submission has successfully reached us.