We have an exciting new role to recruit for !!
The Infection Control Officer is responsible for the coordination and execution of the company’s shipboard infection prevention and control program, ensuring the company’s public health and infectious disease standards are met and / or exceeded onboard to improve Crewmember and Guest safety through high quality care.
- Brand: An Awesome Cruise Line Family
- Reports to: Staff Captain onboard
- Position stripes: 2.5
- Department: Medical & Public Health Shoreside
- Requirements: Full JD on application
- Salary: $4500.00+ USD per month
- 4 months on then 2 months off
- Paid whilst working onboard
- Work 7 days per week, 10-12 hour days
- Split shifts
- Crew cabin: Single
- Crew Meals: Company pays for your meals while onboard (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Uniforms: Company pays for your uniforms
- Travels: Company pays for your travels from and to the ship
- Visas: reimbursement of up to $160US if applicable
- Medical: Up to $200US reimbursement for medical cost
- Start date: Soon
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following qualifications:
- Current CIC (Certificate in Infection Control)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in Nursing, Medical Technology, Microbiology, Public Health or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in implementing and evaluating infection control programs and working with regulatory agencies, or 2 years of shipboard experience as a Chief Nurse or a master’s Degree in Nursing, Epidemiology, Public Health or equivalent with an emphasis on infection control.
If interested, please apply for this role and we will be in touch!
I look forward to hearing from you soonest. Please ask if you have any questions.
Keep safe and well
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
GDPR Info: https://www.exciterecruitment.com/faqs/