Hello and hope you are well today.
I’m EXCITED to share with you this SUPERB NEW OPPORTUNITY to join a 5 star boutique hotel in Grand Cayman.
Here are the BRILLIANT bits:
- Role: Front Office Supervisor
- With: A 5-star boutique hotel
- Website: On application, it’s LUSH
- Location: Grand Cayman
- Start date: Immediate
- Salary: $45,000USD TAX FREE
- Benefits: Free flight to join the company, food on site whilst working
- Reporting to: The Front Desk Manager
- Leading: A team of up to 15 in the operation – Receptionists, Bell-team, Administrator, Reservationist
- Working: 6 days a week to start with – peak season
The FABULOUS Role Overview
- Working side by side of the Front Desk Manager, you will be leading a great team to offer service excellence for check-in, check-out, questions, compliments, bookings, complaint handling, room allocation, billing and much more.
- You will lead and develop your team to ensure their guest service is second to none. You will support and be the mentor for them.
- Being one of the first person the Guest sees, you will work as an ambassador for the hotel and ensure that welcomes are FABULOUS.
- You will manage the cash float, do banking, scheduling and be a butterfly around as and when required.
- You will go above and beyond!
You The Perfect Candidate
- You will be currently working as a Front Desk Supervisor or senior at a 5* luxury boutique hotel property.
- Your working track record will be within 5* properties.
- If you have worked in a Caribbean 5* boutique hotel, or in a beach style hotel previously then that’s definitely a plus.
- You will have great experience of leading a team of up to 15 – and this will be evidenced in your CV.
- Your CV will show all of the websites of the properties you have worked at for ease of review.
- You will be immaculately presented in attire and fluent in English articulation – additional languages are definitely a plus.
- You will be able to present exceptional written references on request.
- Your personality will be SPARKLING and you will be happy to ensure the team are BRILLIANT at their jobs.
- You will be happy to work 5-6 days a week to start with.
- Your CV will reflect your attention to detail and personality with it’s presentation and content.
Additional Key bits!
- To start asap – March / April 2023.
- The 5* hotel in Grand Cayman is a recently refurbished property and the spa is relaunching. There are only suites in the 5* hotel property.
- Accommodation is provided by the hotel for circa 1 week on arrival. Post this, you are supported to find your own lodgings on the island.
- Free meals in the staff canteen whilst working.
- 50% off food whilst eating in the guest restaurants (subject to rules and availability)
- Uniforms provided by the 5* hotel.
- The 5* hotel will pay for your work permit which takes 1-2 weeks to get with the correct documents (including valid passport, reference, and clear criminal background funded by you). If you leave within 1 year of starting work, you’re required to pay 50% of the work permit back.
- The Hotel will pay for the flight initially and claim back 50% of the cost through their monthly salary (subject to costs).
- The 5* hotel will pay a 50% contribution towards your health insurance – which will cost you circa $100USD as your share per month.
- Candidates must follow the Grand Cayman island Covid vaccination rules.
- The contracts offered are permanent contracts – this is a full time permanent role based in Grand Cayman.
- Interviews will be conducted on What’s App camera and Zoom. Please ensure your What’s App number is on your CV / resume when you apply.
- Sorry but partners or children aren’t catered for with this opportunity.
If you think you are the perfect match for this awesome job, please PRESS APPLY and send your professional CV through to me. Thank you.
Please kindly note:
Due to the volume of applications, if you aren’t contacted within 72 hours of your submission, sadly this would infer you have been unsuccessful with your application on this occasion – Sorry. However, please review our company website to check out whether we have any other matching roles, and connect to our company on Linked In to be kept in the loop for the new opportunities – thanks. Good luck with your application!
Sending good wishes to you.
Best wishes, Russ and the Excite Recruitment Team