Excite Recruitment is searching for a new Recruitment Resourcing Consultant to come and join our fabulous team at Excite Recruitment. Here are the GREAT bits:
- Role: Recruitment Resourcing Consultant
- Start date: Early 2023
- Salary: On application
- Location: Working from our Eastleigh office and working remotely too
- Hours: 0845 – 1730 week-days
- Benefits: 22 days holiday + public holidays, fabulous team to work alongside, celebrations, ship visits, generous commission structure, development, career growth and much more
The Superb Opportunity
Working amongst the Excite Recruitment team, initially you will be supporting the screening and resourcing of new hires for our partners. You’ll be trained and supported to become a successful Resourcer Consultant within the operation. You’ll eventually be able to fulfil the recruitment cycle from start to finish and ensure the candidates’ application process and onboarding transition will be professional, smooth, fun, informative, timely and on-point. You will offer a wire-to-wire journey which is nothing short of service-excellence. Working towards a target and goals, you will be rewarded for your recruitment success through a generous commission structure.
You, the new Excite Recruitment Resourcing Consultant
- Your customer service skills will be EXCEPTIONAL.
- You will already have experience of working in a relationship and sales driven role.
- You most probably have worked in the hospitality sector before – experience in the cruise sector would be a definite plus.
- Maybe you are already working in a recruitment resourcing role or part of a cruise line recruitment team looking for a new opportunity.
- You will have a fabulous telephone manner and be confident and polite when talking on the phone – whether with Candidates or Clients.
- You will be super talented in organising, time-management, prioritising and administration.
- You will ooze professionalism through your presence and articulation.
- You will be able to work from our Excite Recruitment Eastleigh office and be flexible in accordance with business needs.
- You will have a SUPER personality and bring SPARKLE and energy to the team, with a strong focus on task completion and success.
- For this role, you need to be already living and working in the UK without need for visa or sponsorship.
If you think you are the perfect match for this awesome job, please PRESS APPLY and send your professional CV through to me, thank you.
Good luck with your application!
Sending good wishes to you.
Best wishes, The Excite Recruitment Team
+44 (0) 7 888 999 091