Hello and hope you are well. Thanks for checking this out…
Here is A SUPER OPPORTUNITY for you to have a BRAND NEW LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ADVENTURE with…thanks for looking at the FABULOUS bits:
- Role: Learning and Development Manager
- With: Fabulous cruise liner
- Salary: Circa $5000US per month worked TAX FREE
- Rotation: 4 month on and 2 months off
- Berthing: Single Cabin
- Reports to: HR Manager onboard and Captain
- Visa: Required – and expenses is reimbursed 100%
- Medical: Required in accordance with the cruise line regulations
- Hours: Must be flexible to work 10-12 hours a day for 7 days a week (welcome to ship-life!)
- Uniforms: Covered 100% onboard
- Transportation: To and from the vessel is provided by the host cruise liner
- Rank: 3 stripes / this position will cover HRM onboard as and when required
- Start date: SOON!
- Website: On application…it’s awesome!
- JD: Full JD on application
- Required: Any job offer (after the interview journey – usually 3 interviews over 2 weeks) would be subject to the candidate successfully sourcing: a US C1/D visa ($160US), a cruise medical an STCW Security Awareness Certificate (£50UK) and a Police Background Check (£25UK).
You will be brilliant at facilitation and able to hold the attention of delegates whom might not wish to be in the training session. You will have trained sessions including ‘Leadership Development’ and ‘Performance Management’ as well as ‘Induction and H&S’. You will be able to approach the role as a ‘consultant’ with the ‘how can I help’ approach.
Your presentation style will be refreshing and exciting…we are not looking for ‘Sleep by PowerPoint’ here. We are looking for a dynamic, colourful, a different approach, sparkling and fresh! This role will be about creating relationships with the on-board leaders and officers. Working with the shipboard HR Managers you will arrive at the ship and run certain training sessions…and maybe some TNA…followed by some coaching…and measuring your success to the business which you have helped implement through your training skills.
Your networking ability will be superb…and push-back won’t faze you in the slightest. In fact you will eat it for breakfast and it will drive you on even more so to help get the message across to those whom need it most. Are you tough, passionate and keen to make a difference to a massive organisation? If so, I would love to hear from you.
If you think you are the perfect match for this awesome job, please PRESS APPLY and send your professional CV through to me. Thank you.
Please kindly note:
Due to the volume of applications, if you aren’t contacted within 72 hours of your submission, sadly this would infer you have been unsuccessful with your application on this occasion – Sorry. However, please review our company website to check out whether we have any other matching roles, and connect to our company on Linked In to be kept in the loop for the new opportunities – thanks. Good luck with your application!
Sending good wishes to you. Stay safe and well.
Best wishes, Russ and the Excite Recruitment Team
Russ at ExciteRecruitment.com
+44 (0) 7 888 999 091