We are recruiting for an Art Consultant at Sea!
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered for this role, due to the contracts YOU MUST BE LIVING IN THE UK RIGHT NOW with UK National Insurance number and the right to work in the UK.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a sales driven, customer focused candidate to join one of our prestigious Galleries on board cruise ships. Here are the super details:
- Role: Art Consultant
- With: An AMAZING company with shops in the UK and at sea
- Website: On application – superbly lush
- Ships: The company is partnering onboard as a participant with GREAT cruise liners
- Start date: Immediate
- Salary: This is an annual contract paid £22,880UK per annum (taxed at source for you to claim back accordingly)
- Commission: Oh YES! Plenty of that possibility with great OTE’s determined by your sales success of circa £45,000UK to £80,000UK (not capped)
- Reporting to: The Gallery Manager (there is you and the GM onboard) Teams of 2
- Rotation: Circa 5-7 months onboard – let’s discuss
- Berthing: Shared cabin with one other of the same rank
- Status: Junior Officer status with all guest areas access
- Joining: Southampton, UK
- Uniform: You are to take your own professional attire (sorry no allowance)
- Required: Due to the contracts YOU MUST BE LIVING IN THE UK RIGHT NOW with UK National Insurance number and the right to work in the UK.
- Required: When employed, with help, you will be required to source a US C1/D visa, plus ship-medical plus to follow the host company’s Covid requirements. Medical and visa costs are reimbursed by the host company.
The Incredible Role
- The company will support your training to join the company with work experience in their galleries based in the UK. You’ll also have sales training and guidance.
- Working 7 days a week, you will be partnering with the Gallery Manager to promote and sell AMAZING pieces of art – limited editions, originals and sculptures.
- This is a consultative sales role, providing a first-class service to the shipboard Guests.
- You will be expected to work towards realistic yet challenging individual targets and build a loyal client base.
- As well as delivering sales the successful candidate will be working directly alongside the Gallery Manager providing support with curating & hanging artwork, preparing & delivering bespoke events as well as setting up delivering artist seminars.
- You will be supporting and sometimes hosting presentations and promoting your gallery of artwork, you will be enticing and inviting the Guests to purchase AWESOME pieces of art.
- Promotion to the Gallery Manager is an opportunity too for successful Art Consultants.
Required: Your CV to look a million dollars!
If you think you are the perfect match for this awesome job, please PRESS APPLY and send your professional CV through to me. Thank you.
Please kindly note:
Due to the volume of applications, if you aren’t contacted within 72 hours of your submission, sadly this would infer you have been unsuccessful with your application on this occasion – Sorry. However, please review our company website to check out whether we have any other matching roles, and connect to our company on Linked In to be kept in the loop for the new opportunities – thanks. Good luck with your application!
Sending good wishes to you.
Best wishes, Russ and the Excite Recruitment Team