Hello and hope you are well today.
Are you a FABULOUS Entertainment leader whom has managed multi-site properties on cruise ships, or hotels or casinos…or similar? If so, this role could be just PERFECT for you.
- The AWESOME role: Entertainment Manager – Development
- With: A BRILLIANT company with many operations
- Location: Miami, Florida, USA
- Role: Office based 5 days a week (for the majority)
- Travel: Yes…plenty of this.
- Company Website: On application – it’s GREAT
- Start date: IMMEDIATE!
- Required: The successful candidate to be a US Citizen with the right to work in the USA without sponsorship – sorry no sponsorship available
- Salary: From $80,000USD++ (aligned with US taxes) We can discuss the financials!
- Reporting to: Director of Product Development for Sandals & Beaches Resorts
- Benefits: Relocation package, laptop, health care, discounts, 25 holiday days, tuition reimbursement and AMAZING OPPORTUNITIES.
- Full JD: On application
The INCREDIBLE Entertainment Manager – Development Overview
- This is a new role!
- The core functions and responsibilities of the Entertainment Manager – Development, are to help define the strategic vision and drive conceptual and experiential development of entertainment, activities, and programming at new and existing resorts.
- The role will be agile and fluid, but the key responsibilities will include the following:
- Contributing to the development of the brands’ entertainment strategy and assessment of current programming for opportunities of further brand alignment. This includes, but is not limited to, daytime and evenings activities, shows and productions, weekly events, program scheduling, and sound.
- Capturing and synthesizing competitive and industry trends, and partnering with CX Analytics to collect guest insights to drive continuous innovation through a data-driven approach.
- Developing concept briefs for new and existing properties through experiential ideation, creation of mood boards and detailed requirements for architectural and design development, as well as concept creation for entertainment programming.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure operational, technical, and financial feasibility of recommendations and program enhancements.
- Partnering closely with cross-functional teams to develop prioritized roll-out plans for implementation.
- Supporting the review of architectural and design development at key milestones to ensure the vision is being met and/or provide guidance when feasibility requires shift or reprioritization of concepts.
- Briefing and supporting marketing/pr teams to develop concept branding, messaging, and go-to market communication.
- Developing clear, concise presentations that effectively communicate program recommendations to gain executive approval.
- Supporting external partners consulting on development.
YOU the EXCEPTIONAL Candidate
- You are a US Citizen with the right to work in the USA without sponsorship – sorry no sponsorship available
- You might come from a cruise line background – maybe a Cruise Director or similar?
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 6-8 years of experience in entertainment operations and/or product development.
- Experience in designing experiences and programs that meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Experience in the tourism industry, preferably within the leisure hotel/lodging sector.
- Multi-cultural experience is a must. Caribbean and international experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to influence product or organizational enhancements.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and various level of leadership.
- Experience working with architects, designers, creative and innovation consultants a plus.
- Strategic mindset
- Creative thinking with an innovative approach
- Strong written, visual, and verbal communication, including storytelling and presentation skills
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach
- Agile approach, with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to travel internationally
If you think you are the perfect match for this awesome job, please PRESS APPLY and send your professional CV through to me. Thank you.
Please kindly note:
Due to the volume of applications, if you aren’t contacted within 72 hours of your submission, sadly this would infer you have been unsuccessful with your application on this occasion – Sorry. However, please review our company website to check out whether we have any other matching roles, and connect to our company on Linked In to be kept in the loop for the new opportunities – thanks. Good luck with your application!
Sending good wishes to you.
Best wishes, Russ and the Excite Recruitment Team
Russ at ExciteRecruitment.com
+44 (0) 7 888 999 091