Hello and hope you are well today.
I’m very EXCITED to share with you this BRILLIANT new opportunity. I hope you don’t mind me messaging you with the chance to work in a 5* boutique hotel in Grand Cayman…I just didn’t want you to miss out.
Here are the best bits:
- Role: Retail Manager (Opening role)
- Where: A GORGEOUS 5* Hotel, Grand Cayman
- Socials: They are FABULOUS! I’ll share them with you on application.
- Start date: Today!
- Salary: $46,000US TAX FREE (let’s chat)
- Hours: Working 5-6 days a week to begin; 8am – 7pm
- Leading: The company is also recruiting an assistant once the manager is onboard
The Brilliant Role Overview
- Opening the new retail outlet.
- Working closely with the Founder and creative director of the hotel – on merchandising and display.
- Ordering, merchandising and selling skin care, body care, clothes, products, accessories, branded / logo gym and sports gear, niche designers and high-end luxury goods.
- Brands include: Tekla, Matteau, Louisa Ballou, Mara Hoffman, Marrakeshi Life, Sophie Buhai, Completed Works, Agmes, Bode Tata Harper, Costa Brazil, Orris Paris, Dune Suncare and more.
- Full time role.
- Strategize to develop the retail outlet.
- The hotel has designers visiting the property – this retail outlet needs to look fabulous!
YOU the PERFECT Retail Manager
- You love and understand fashion, luxury retail, inventory, stock management, merchandising, service excellence, sales and revenue generation.
- You will have been a Retail Manager for 3+ years within a luxury clothing outlet.
- You must be strong with energy, ideas and character, immaculately attired.
- Able to multi-task and discuss their plans with confidence. Organised, structured and strong at sales. Firm personality with a soft nature.
- The role is ‘alone’ to start off with – there could be a sales associate to manage in the future.
- Able to work long hours and lift boxes (stock inventory).
- Charming with a SPARKLING personality and experienced to work with HNWI’s and managing their desires.
Additional Key bits!
- To start asap – March / April 2023.
- The 5* hotel in Grand Cayman is a recently refurbished property and the spa is relaunching. There are 52 rooms in the 5* hotel property.
- Accommodation is provided by the hotel for circa 1 week on arrival. Post this, you are supported to find your own lodgings on the island – please review this website which shows rental opportunities right now – https://ecaytrade.com/real-estate
- Free meals in the staff canteen whilst working.
- 50% off food whilst eating in the guest restaurants (subject to rules and availability)
- Uniforms provided by the 5* hotel.
- The 5* hotel will pay for your work permit which takes 1-2 weeks to get with the correct documents (including valid passport, reference, and clear criminal background funded by you). If you leave within 1 year of starting work, you’re required to pay 50% of the work permit back.
- The hotel will pay for the flight initially and claim back 50% of the cost through their monthly salary (subject to costs).
- The 5* hotel will pay a 50% contribution towards your health insurance – which will cost you circa $100USD as your share per month.
- Candidates must follow the Grand Cayman island Covid vaccination rules.
- The contracts offered are permanent contracts – this is a full time permanent role based in Grand Cayman.
- Interviews will be conducted on What’s App camera and Zoom. Please ensure your What’s App number is on your CV / resume when you apply.
- Sorry but partners or children aren’t catered for with this opportunity.
- Here is a great site to read up on Grand Cayman – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Cayman
If you think you are the perfect match for this awesome job, please PRESS APPLY and send your professional CV through to me. Thank you.
Please kindly note:
Due to the volume of applications, if you aren’t contacted within 72 hours of your submission, sadly this would infer you have been unsuccessful with your application on this occasion – Sorry. However, please review our company website to check out whether we have any other matching roles, and connect to our company on Linked In to be kept in the loop for the new opportunities – thanks. Good luck with your application!
Sending good wishes to you.
Best wishes, Russ and the Excite Recruitment Team
Russ at ExciteRecruitment.com
+44 (0) 7 888 999 091