A Brilliant Environmental Engineer Role On A 6* Mega Cruiser Starting NOW!
- Location: Cruise Ships / Offshore
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: $5000US Tax Free per month paid 12 months of the year
Good day to you and I hope you are well.
I am delighted to be able to share a brand new opportunity which is starting very soon. Thanks for taking the time to review the details here:
• Role: Environmental Engineer
• Liner: A 6* Cruise Liner
• Website: On application
• Start date: Very soon!
• Required: You must have a STCW III/2 license – unlimited Chief Engineer’s license (unfortunately the III/1 license is not appropriate for this role)
• Salary: $5000US Tax Free per month paid 12 months of the year (negotiable!
• Rotation: 10 weeks on and 10 weeks off (1 vacation day accrued for 1 day worked)
• Berthing: Single cabin
• Required: Clear medical (funded by you and then claimed back whilst on-board)
The Fabulous Role
The responsibilities of the Environmental Engineer will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Shall have a full understanding of the Safety Management System, including his responsibilities in the Safety Organization as per the Emergency Plan;
- Maintain and guide all work related to environmental issues;
- Assist the Asst. Chief Engineer, with additional work as required.
2. Assistance to the Asst. Chief Engineer in the following:
- Garbage and incinerating plant;
- Sewage treatment and filtration units;
- Ensure all relevant documentation is up to date. (Oil record book, certification and garbage log);
- Bilge water separator with 15-ppm monitor;
- Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi machinery including dosing equipment;
- Sauna and Spa equipment;
- Chlorine dosing equipment and records for fresh water and potable water system;
- Ensure the personnel are trained and operating the systems correctly;
- Update maintenance work in the Planned Maintenance System;
- Assist in conducting Environmental training on board.
3. Assistance to the Staff Captain in the following:
- Keeping all chemical data sheets;
- Familiarisation of personnel in safe use of chemicals;
- Supervises personnel re. order in chemical stores.
- Engine Officer Class 2 certificate;
- Relevant STCW 95 courses.
You The Brilliant Candidate
You will be currently working, or very recently working in an Environmental Engineer role with similar responsibilities and accountabilities on a mega cruise liner or mega yacht. Able to start at short notice, you will hold the required STCW III/2 license – unlimited Chief Engineer’s license. You will have a sparkling demeanour and be willing to embrace a fabulous company with great values, integrity and style.
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
Fax: +44 (0) 870 912 4292